Color
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Meaningful Blog
I have been thinking a lot about the blog. At first it started as a way for family to see pictures of the babies and still is, of course, but I am also feeling like it should be even more meaningful. I see beautiful food blogs (Tammy H. got me hooked on a few) and would love to do that since food is also my passion but I am hesitant because I am not sure my skill level would support a food blog and I do not have a good camera. I have really not made any conclusions about what I will blog about or if there will be one theme or even if I will even continue to blog, many of us are facebookers now anyway, Right? But I will give a try to blogging about random issues that come up for thought or feedback from current news or events of a Air Force wife with two boys and a dog living wherever the h#@@ the AF sends us (LOL).